Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

My Classroom

I thought I would give you a peek inside my classroom.  I teach second grade in a self contained class.  I have tried to make my classroom warm and inviting.  Here are a few pictures of the inside of my room. I plan to talk about certain features in future posts.  Anyhoo, you get the idea.  I didn't really choose the colors with a great deal of thought.  It just seems that I started to accumulate stuff with primary colors, so I went with it.  I'm too far in to change the color scheme now.







I love seeing inside other people's classrooms!  My favorite part of back to school is getting my room ready.  Each year I try to add something new to spice it up a bit.  We spend so much time in our classrooms.  I think I decorate as much for myself as I do the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment